Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An even newer chapter.

Yes! I'm alive. It's true, it's true. It's been quite awhile since my last post, so I won't be too surprised if I have no more followers. I think I'll survive though. The only real reason I am starting this whole thang up again is solely because I made a New Years resolution to do so, and since I'm not doing too well on my other resolutions, well, here I am! So since I was basically dead in the year of two thousand and nine, I'll share some brief highlights.
Juneau, Alaska. That pretty much sums up my summer. Which pretty much sums up my year! Since the rest of it was spent either with mi amore, or job hunting. But I'll still post some other highlights, because as much as I want to say I had an uneventful year, It was actually pretty darn eventful.


B! My number one highlight. :)

And then of course, within Alaska, there were multiple highlights...and uhm...lowlights.
Highlights:

Whale Watching

Bears hangin' out in my front yard

The Salmon Bake

And extremely rare sunny days, which were then counteracted by extremely frequent....

Rainy days... :(

Aside from the rain, the lack of transportation and consistent grocery shopping were the main reasons I was more than ready to come back to good ol' Utah. That and another pretty significant thing...


Mi Familia :)

All in all, Alaska was a good experience. And 2009 was a fairly good year. But I have a pretty good feeling that 2010 is gonna sweep the floor. And I'm gonna do everything in my power to make it so.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes