Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Remember, Remember, The Fifth Of November"

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...


YEAH! Happy Guy Fawks Day! Goodness, today has been a very celebratory day, in my opinion.

Today, I got another job! Yeah woo! I start on Saturday, and it's this adorable kiosk in the mall called Flirty Aprons. Pay is 6.55 + commission, and though I have had terrible luck with commission in the past, I'm hoping it will be good what with the holiday season coming up! And until I get another night job, I shall just keep the theater job (BLEH). Anyways. Very cute. You should visit their site! Click!

Also, Obama is now president! Muy Fantastico! Yes, yes, I am an Obama supporter. Hate not. But I think he'll do well for our country, and uhhh duh. He's our new president. So you're simply just going to have to adjust. It's pretty fun having a HARDCORE Republican in the house though. It mixes things up a bit. Fortunately, I'm apathetic enough about politics (as well as mildly clueless) that I don't care to discuss it. Anyway. Yay, Obama!

ALSO. It SNOWED today. Best day ever! I love snow :) It makes me all happy inside.

So point in case. November 5th = The best day ever!

Anyway, for those of you who are celebrating any of the above events, I highly suggest you end the day with a nice viewing of V for Vendetta. Edited, if you prefer. In honor of the wonderful Guy Fawks/Presidential Election/Snow. (Neither of the latter relate, but it's still a good celebratory movie.)

I hope everyone enjoys this day as much as I am!

.K

1 comments:

Annelisa said...

Hey! Did you vote? CONGRATS on that new job!! Do you have to wear an apron to work? lol

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes