Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just love her.

So my twin sister and I have a somewhat bipolar relationship. We're either hugging and laughing, or yelling and rolling our eyes. But I have legitimate evidence of a time caught on video of Marci and I actually having a good day. Trust me, it's pretty rare. But now, when we are fighting, I can look back and maybe, just maybe, this will change my mood. Because I'm pretty sure I laugh hysterically every time I watch it. You might not think it's funny, but I do. So I'm posting it. The end.

So this is what happens when you have karaoke on youtube + a sugar rush + twins + attempted harmony with a sister (who will remain unnamed) that can't seem to stay on the proper note.

Annoyingly enough, you'll have to click a link to get to it, since it's too big to fit on my page. boo.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Hahaha. Whatever, fingers pointing at "she who shall not be named"....(cough* K-e-l-l-i cough*) was trying to stay on the right note. I admit, I too was struggling horribly. You kept making me laugh, weirdo. Oh, but it was the best day ever with you, I have NEVER laughed this hard.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes