Monday, March 29, 2010

A work in progress.

So, it's getting there.
I currently have 28 fans on my fan page. So that's pretty neat, I guess. Super excited to see what I can do once I:

- get a webpage up and running &
- set up my rates
- figure out printing, etc.
- get an AMAZING new camera lens, and preferably camera + any extra little doodads.
- straighten out any other kinks.

It's definitely a work in progress, and I'll hopefully be getting to where I want to be moderately soon. Super excited to shoot Dallas and Andrew's wedding this Friday. Pictures will be posted hopefully soon after. Anyway, if anyone happens to have advice regarding aaaanyyyything, please, do tell. Especially regarding prices. Thanks a ton for your support!

.k

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes