Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Pedial Chronicles- Day 2, 3, & 4.

So, day 2 isn't one that really matters, other than the fact that my beloved parents brought crutches to me, so I was able to hobble around a little bit. Previous to that, I had just been lying around the house all day. Then I went to Seven Eleven with Kali and Rachel. It was good to finally get out. I'm too ADD for being bedridden. Then, of course, Kal and I went back to her apartment and played Wave Racer.

Day 3:
My manager made me work on Thursday. And man, that was a bad time. A: My car overheated on the way to work. and B: My foot got more swollen at work than it had been the entire time it had been injured thus far. Anyway, I was able to sit all day, which was nice. But none-the-less, my foot still hurt. Then I finally left work and was able to drive home just barely. Then I waited for Dylan to take me to urgent care. That was actually a lot of fun. Haha. I was able to ride around in a wheel chair. And that was pretty cool. :D I got X- Rays for my foot and then we waited for the results. The doctor told me I have a contusion of the foot. Which is like giant bruise inside my foot. So YAYYY no damage was done! And I was able to sort of start walking on it. Though, I stayed on my crutches to be safe. So, then I went back to my apartment and hung out with Kali for awhile. And that's the end of day 3.

Day 4: My foot looks AWESOME. hahah. I didn't take pictures previous to this day. But basically my foot mostly just got more swollen. But DAY 4 my foot looked SOO bruised. It's hard to fully tell in the picture, but I'll post them anyway. Anyway, I am now able to fully walk on my foot, with the exception of a little limping. But my foot is mostly healed. And basically from this point on, things can only look up.

As for my car, I don't really know what to do. I don't know if I should bother getting it fixed right now. To be honest, I'm kind of just extremely compromised with it and feel like giving up. Looks like I'll be relying on the bus system once again...awesome. ughh.

Anyway, that's the end of the Pedial Chronicles Days 1, 2, & 3. :D Should anything else come up, I will be sure to blog about it.


Lindsay Taft said...

That's good news, sis! Mom told me today what happened to you (I know it's mean, but I started to laugh after mom told me you underestimated the depth of the pool, and I suggested that maybe you underestimated your height, you lovely giant, you! hee hee).
I'm happy to hear it wasn't a break or ligament tear or pull - that would have been awful! Too bad you didn't take pictures the first night, it would have been cool to see...

PS I'll call you soon!


Blog Template by - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes