Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back!

Well,

It's pretty needless to say that I've been gone for far too long from the blogging world. A TON has happened in the last while. My laptop's out in remission again, but Brandon is letting me use his old family laptop until I get mine back. So hopefully I'll be able to blog more often.

I guess I'll just give a brief little overview of my life in the last couple months. At the end of August I quit my job at Orange Soda, moved into an adorable house in downtown Provo, and ended my relationship with Brandon, the boy I had been dating. It was definitely a LOT of change at one time, but it was really good for me I think. It was a good turning point in my life, and it was a really good time for self discovery. Finding out who I am and what I need to accomplish in life. My house is amazing and absolutely perfect for me. It is, however, 3 houses away from Brandon's, but I never saw him, so it was good.

Anyway, in that month, I did a lot of thinking as far as school, work, and overall life. The idea of a mission came up a few times, as well. And I'm also considering the Art Institute of Sandy to continue my interest in Photography, which would be awesome. Anyway, I started a job at a restaurant that was opening, Spark Restaurant Lounge, and worked there for about a month. Then, I sadly lost the job due to a terrible manager who fired half of the staff. It was pretty ridiculous, but I'm pretty over it now. So now I am currently on the job hunt. I also began dating Brandon again. And I can't even begin to express how happy I am in this relationship. Words cannot even describe how much healthier it is, and how strong we are together as well as individually. :)

So.....If anyone happens to know of any job openings.. ;) eh? eh?

Oh! And of course, my beloved twin sister got married as well. Marci + William Watson on October the 9th. It was a good day :) and I couldn't be happier for them! So...Here I am in my life. Kind of in a state of limbo, but a happy limbo. :) I have a lot of options to choose from, and that's a good and bad feeling. mostly good.

But YES. I will be back shortly with new music/movies/and love to give.
I hope everyone is enjoying this month! It's probably the most fun month ever! I love pumpkins/haunted houses/candy/costumes/fall. It's basically the best..ever.

So if I don't get a chance to say it before then, Happy Halloween, everyone!!


Kelli

2 comments:

ashley|josh said...

she was a really good friend of mine in high school :)

Kelli LeBaron said...

crazy!!! thanks for reading my blog, girlfriend :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes