Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slow it down, now.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I almost have 100 fans on my fan page! It means so much to me to have so much support. :) It really is awesome. I'm really excited about what the future has in store for me. It's scary, but just so thrilling.

I have another wedding now scheduled for June 11th. I'm pretty excited. I'm hoping that in the time between, I'll be able to get a sigma lens, and get through my photography course. And also, possibly shadow a wedding photographer just to get a good idea about what to do. It'll be a great experience for me, as every single day is.

Also! I got a full time job, finally! I'm working with my best friend (also known as my twin sister) at Pinnacle Security. I'm not a huge fan of security companies to start with, as they have some pretty sketchy and bad reputations, but I will be working in Account Creations. My job is to basically set up accounts, but also, helping the company from being a fraudulent company, and catching any sleazy sales representatives. So, I really don't mind all that much. I started training on monday (the wrong one, I might add. But they let me in anyway) and I really love the people I work with. It's a really great, fun company. Very laid back, but with distinct guidelines as well. I like it a lot, and hopefully I continue liking it a lot. It will be nice to have a consistent income for once.

Well, that's all the news I have for now. :) thanks again, for all the love!

k.

1 comments:

Jack W. said...

Are you training at the Lindon office? I work in the Scheduling department there... I've seen Marci a few times...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes