Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The love of my life.

Well, this week I went to get my laptop fixed for the 3rd time. And I decided to just forget it all and just buy a new one. So I did, and then Sean wanted to trade my old one for a snowboard. However, I'm beginning to think I could just use the money instead and put it in my savings. And if I end up getting a snowboard for Christmas, horray for me.

Anyway, my laptop is my new best friend. I love it so very much. However, the process of moving all of my information over is taking what seems like forever. But the point is, I have one. And I love it.

Also, I decided that I'm not going to take the job as a receptionist in South Jordan. The commute is far too much even with the good pay.
And I have spoken with Kimmy West and I don't think we'll be able to move into that house anymore because her sister says that her husband may be serving in the military so Kimmy might live there until he comes back around April. It's all sort of up in the air, but until I know what's going on, I'm staying at Raintree.

Basically, life has been pretty boring lately for how busy it feels. I'm starting school in January, so thats always exciting. Im still a little unsure about what I want to do with school...but I guess I will just figure that out with time. Anyway, I must be off. Everyone have a good night!

Kelli

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes