Monday, March 14, 2011

money makes the world go 'round.

it sucks how true that is.
but it's nice to start getting to a point
where i'm finally telling my money where to go
instead of my money controlling me.

afton marie fullmer,
my best friend from high school
is getting married next weekend.

so weird.

and i couldn't be happier for her.
it really is about time.

the only downside is that
i probably won't be able to go.
because

"money makes the world go 'round."

i know it sucks now.
and i could easily take out a credit card
and just add it to the loans i'm paying off
but as much of a sacrifice it will be,
i have to pay for everything in cash now.

so as much as i would love to be at her wedding,
and as beautiful as i know she will look
i've gotta keep my priorities in focus.

that being said,
i'm currently looking for a night job.
if ANYone knows of a place that's hiring, let me know!
and pleasepleaseplease advertise my photography.
if you or anyone you know needs a photographer, email me, or post a comment.

thanks :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes