Friday, December 21, 2007

Miko!

So our apartment is watching a puppy until Christmas because our roommate volunteered to keep it until her co-worker gives it to her daughter for Christmas. It's one of the cutest little things I have ever seen. It's a black-tri miniature Australian Shepherd. We named him Miko, though for some odd reason, Anna likes to call him Richard...Anyway. Here are some pics...I took a lot. I've grown sadly attached to the little guy.




Anyway, I'd also like to state some random facts for no apparent reason.

#1 Random fact: Jordan informed me that He and Marie got into an argument over whether or not he was the brother I was referring to in my Realization Blog. And I would like to set the record straight that he was, in fact, the one I was referring to. Sorry, Marie! Haha. So here's a little shout out to my brother who reads my blogs "religiously." Thanks, Jor! Haha.

#2 Random fact: I'm a really really terrible gift wrapper. And you'd think that within the last 10 years I'd learn how to get better at it, but no. I'm almost as bad as Jeremy. Not offense, Jer. But it's true. When I get married, I'm going to have someone come and wrap my presents professionally. There's no way my children are going to believe Santa's elves wrap as terribly as I wrap.

#3 Random fact: Uhmm, I'm really really excited for Christmas this year. I didn't think I would be, but I am sooo happy to be able to spend it with my whole family. I love my family so much, and in the last few months I've realized that more and more.

#4 Random fact: Tim Burton is an absolute genius.

#5 Random fact: My current musical obsessions include Shiny Toy Guns: We Are Pilots, A.F.I.: December Underground, and the Sweeney Todd Soundtrack.

And that is the end of my very random blog. I hope everyone has an incredible week. It's Christmas! Yeahhhhh!!!!!

Looooove, Me
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes