Friday, February 4, 2011

day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

helen keller.

she's always been my role model.
she's inspired me in absolutely everything.
as you well know, i was born partially blind.
i don't remember anything, but I do know now
what an incredible miracle it is that I can see.

when I was in elementary school,
marci and i had a project where we researched famous women in history
i dressed as helen keller, and she was amelia earhart.
i really wish i could find that picture to post.
it's absolutely horrible. but so funny at the same time.

anyway, i have so much respect for this woman.
i highly recommend researching her life story.
she saw beauty in life without even being able to see.
and was able to listen without hearing.
what could possibly be more inspirational than that?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes