Monday, February 7, 2011

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

attend uvu and get a degree in photography. that would be my dream.
i miss school.

get married. one day :)

have money in my savings, and never have to worry about finances (or debt)

travel europe.

be completely stable in my photography business.

help brandon get through school so that he can get into music recording. it makes him happy.

move to california.

move to canada.

live my life in the healthiest way.

own lots of animals.

visit every single music festival there is to see.

attend a concert (preferably muse) at wembley stadium.

i can't think of anymore off the top of my head.
i'll add more over time.

(ps. doing sooo great on my sugar diet. go, kel!)


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes