Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cansei de Ser Sexy


Currently, I have this new band that I've been completely infatuated with.
They're called CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) from Brazil. And they're pretty much phenominal. I'm going to Brandon's tonight to get their music off of his computer. And Im way excited.

So today has and will be an awesommme day. Im in a way good mood. Earlier today I woke up and deposited my check. Then I bought some new clothes for work tomorrow. And I'm super excited about it. Then I got gelato with Afton. And now I'm here shopping for shoes online and talking to my english friend.

After this at 6, Kimmy and I are going shopping for the closing social this evening and then I'm going longboarding from 8-10ish. And thennn finally getting some good old CSS from B.

Hmmm. Anyways. Everyone have a marvelous day. I shall write again soon. Byee.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes