Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday Infatuations.

The other night, a discussion was brought up at Jon's apartment. We somehow came up with the topic on Skinwalkers. For a better definition, go to this site here. Lately I've been researching them like crazy. It's just way intriguing. That's just one of my infatuations.

Another is my infatuation with 7-11. It's more like an addiction. I go there almost every night between the hours of 10 pm and 3 am with practically the same mission each time. To purchase a medium slurpee (either pina colada, cherry coke, or regular coke) and a small bag of wint-o-green mints. I swear, I have a million cavities from doing so, but it's an addiction. And well, I don't want to disappoint Raj by not visiting him anymore. After all, we are practically best friends.

Last of all, I've discovered that I have an obsession with dying, cutting, and overall damaging my hair. In the last year, I have highlighted it blonde, added purple streaks, red streaks, and brown streaks. Then I dyed it dark brown and put two chunky blonde and two chunky red streaks in. Then a few weeks later, colored it allll blonde again. and now I am continually going lighter, though I desperately wish to darken it again. Next fall I've decided I am going to do my hair like Dawnie Tsunami from Victim Effect. However, Im going to dye my hair dark brown instead. no tint of red whatsoever, and have blonde streaks sprouting out like such. It's gonna be sa-weeet.

Anyways. That's all for today. Enjoy the sun. It's blistering hot, and Im going to soak it up by swimming in it. Horray for giant holes filled with water and chlorine! :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes