Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Today I found out that my best friend in the entire world, Afton, is moving back home to Washington. This not only means that I wont have my best friend here for me when I need a shoulder to lean on, but that all my ties to Washington are cut off, and it's going to be very hard for me to make it back out there for a very long time. So, pretty much. My life has generally been sucking a lot lately. I've decided to make a positive and negatives list. Starting with the negatives so that I can end with the positives.

Negatives.
  • My best friend is moving home.
  • People are spreading a lot of rumors lately.
  • My car is having major thermostat issues.
  • Uhmm, I have no life.
  • I'm -$26.00 at the bank.
  • I can't visit home for a long time so I can save up for Europe.
  • My dog was put to sleep.
Positives.
  • I'm hopefully going to Europe in May.
  • My job and school start soon.
  • I still have Marci and Jon here.
  • My apartment is clean and the carpets just got cleaned.
  • My rent is paid for until October.
I think that sort of put me in a better mood. Anyways. The rest of this will be a dedication to Afton and the times that we've spent together. As well as a collaboration of pictures. Yay :]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes