Tuesday, August 21, 2007


So I haven't been online in 24 hours. That is a pretty good record for me. The past two days have been so so hectic! I haven't had any time to spend time with friends whatsoever. I feel pretty anti-social, but it's something I needed to do! Yesterday I woke up at 9:30 and from then on, worked until 4:30 the next morning with no breaks whatsoever. I didn't realize how much work it would take to pack, move and clean the apartment. It was intense. I don't think I realized it until the end of the day, but I had about 4 cans of Dr. Pepper. Which resulted in my system completely crashing at 4:30 am.

It was actually a lot of fun, suprisingly. I was really stressed at first, but I really like having things to do to keep my mind focused. And in the end I feel really accomplished. Usually when I have a lot on my mind, I like to sit back, and relax and set my life in order. But I feel like working for 19 hours straight was actually a lot more useful. Not only that, but in the process of helping myself move, Annie got me in this service mood, where we went and helped other people who needed help too. It was a really good overall experience.

It's been really nice to not have to socialize a lot either. Sometimes it's good to have your mind focused on one thing and to get it done. At around 11:00 last night, however, Annie, Heather, Karem, Zoey and I realized how incredibly hungry we were. Up until that point I had forgotten that I'd only eaten a bowl of cereal in the morning. So we ran to Sonic to find that it was packed, which was sad, because I was really craving sonic. So instead we went to Wendy's. Which was very yummy and though I had a lot to eat, it wasn't as filling as I'd hoped. After I get everything fixed up with my apartment and I get my check in the mail, the first thing I'm doing is buying food for myself.

Anyway, I woke up this morning at 10, because cleaning checks were at 11, so we cleaned everything up, and moved all the leftover stuff to my new apartment. And then I worked for about 4 hours in my room, setting things up and organizing. Then Anna came home so I helped her move all her food to our apartment. And now I'm finally relaxing at 5:30 pm.

School starts tomorrow. And I'm really hoping I can get my car fixed. Bahhh. So much to stress about, but I figure if I just remain calm and organize my goals, things will get done faster.

Oh! I called a certain someone yesterday and finally forgave him for what he did. He told me how sorry he was and what an amazing friend I've been to him, and that he was sorry he never showed me how much he appreciated our friendship. I don't know if we'll ever be friends again, but it's good to have that grudge off my shoulders.

Anyway. I have no idea what I'm doing tonight. Meeting new people in the ward I suppose? Eh. Meeting people is getting so boring now. Haha. But anyway. That's what the last day has been like! I'll write again soon. Byee.


Ryan said...

I'm glad you talked to him. Grudges aren't good things.ry


Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes