Sunday, August 19, 2007

Indescribable.

I'm posting this blog for Kali cause apparently I'm behind. haha. Anyways. Since recent events, life has been looking up a lot... I'm not sure why, but it is. My car is still dead, which does, in fact, affect my work schedule. But hopefully it gets fixed soon?

Tomorrow I have a work meeting at 8-10. Then church at ONE. ew, right? Oh, well. I'll handle it. I'm really really glad tomorrow's a busy day. Lots of people are in town that I need to see, and it's my niece's birthday party.

I want more than anything not to see a certain someone at church tomorrow. But I know I'll have to face him at one point or another. Anyway. It's crazy how when you're having a really hard time in your life, someone gets sent to you right when you need them the most. After this...incident, Brandon and I started hanging out again. I missed our friendship so much and I'm really excited to spend time with him again. Around Brandon I feel happier than I have been in a long time. Call it coincidence, call it fate, but either way, I'm really happy things are working out the way they are.

I'm moving to my new apartment tomorrow. I'm very excited. And I start school on wednesday. Not too excited about that. But I need an education, I suppose. I really hate going to bed these days, and I don't know why. I just do. As exhausted as I am. I need to finish reading Eclipse, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Maybe I'll just shut myself out from the world for a couple of days and read. I'll just become unfathomably anti-social. Just kidding...Like that's even physically possible.

Well...I think I'm headed off to bed. It's 4:20, and I have to wake up in 3 hours. Awesome. Goodnight, friends.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes