Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day 2- the meaning behind your blog name

So yesterday I forgot to include (thanks for the reminder, sister) as one of my interesting facts that I love music. I figured I didn't really need to say it because it's a pretty well known fact about little ol' me. BUT while I'm on that subject, listen to my two new favorite songs. 


The Temper Traps - Fader (I was able to find this one for my playlist)

Marci, you'll love the second one. And the first one, too, maybe. Anyway, so that's #16 of my 15 interesting facts about myself. 

So onto day 2. The meaning behind my blog name: 

I started this blog when I was semi-dating Brandon, but I was kind of crazy about him. And not in a good way. Like in the "I'm crazy" kind of way. Then he kind of pulled a jerk move and I kind of pulled a psycho ex-girlfriend move and we stopped talking for awhile. After that, I kind of started reaching a self discovery part of my life. 'A New Chapter' if you will. And that's where the name came from.

Just to clear the air, I'm not psycho anymore. And he treats me far better than I deserve. Just so we're all on the same page.

1 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

You called it. I love Fader by the Temper Traps.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes