Friday, January 7, 2011

good day.

I'm at my job. writing on my blog. how cool is that? first job ever that that's been an option. today is a good day. I got a great sleep last night. I'm feeling good about life and I love my job. AND it's the weekend. Tonight Brandon is taking me out on a surprise date, and I am excited.

So enough about my day. I've been waiting for lightyears to get my music off of B's computer and I still have yet to do it. so instead I've depended upon old albums I have on my mac and newer albums as well. therefore, I am going to share with you my latest musical obsessions. presenting:

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Favorite Track - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W


Kanye West - My Dark Twisted Fantasy

Favorite Track - Monster


The Garden State Soundtrack


Against Me! - New Wave


Favorite Track - Thrash Unreal


Freelance Whales - Weathervanes


Favorite Track - Kilojoules


Ah yes. And my current movie obsession would be...

This movie had a lot of graphic scenes and it was a bit more on the explicit side, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was beautifully done, and the music was incredible. It was very psychologically disturbing, which is a big part in why I enjoyed it, but I thought it was an incredible movie and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys psychological thrillers.
Well, blog viewers (the few of you that there are), back to work it is. I shall post about my date night when I get a chance. Even if it's not very exciting. until next time! over and out.

2 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Ding Ding Ding* We have ourselves a winner! Kelli Renee Leavitt, I mean LeBaron, you have won yourself a virtual hug from the one and only Marci Watson. Hope it's everything you imagined it to be! :D

holly said...

Loved "Black Swan." After seeing it, my husband and I thought about it all week. Glad you found my blog and I, in turn, found your's. I'll be back. I do enjoy blogstalking almost as much as Facebook stalking.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes