Thursday, January 20, 2011

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have

I wish that I didn't get so darn easily distracted.
I have the attention span of a 5 year old.
Mine actually may or may not be worse.

Especially because I'm currently visiting with dear Aunt Flow.
I hate it. So incredibly much.
It makes it impossible to organize my thoughts
and to really express how I feel about things,
because somehow my thoughts end up getting lost between my mind and my mouth.

It also happens to cause a lot of disorganization in my life.
my room is messy, my car is messy.
overall, my life is messy.
I want to take the time to clean it, but
I. get. so. distracted.

I need to really work hard to make it a priority.
I'm never happy when I'm disorganized.

Oh. Another habit I have?
Getting my hopes so high and set on something,
that when it doesn't end up happening,
I get really disappointed.

I hate how much I guilt trip people
(mostly Brandon)
for things that don't end up working out
for very valid reasons.

Sometimes I just suck.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Bauble images by Clarice Gomes